Eligible applicants must present the following documents for their application to be assessed.
- Original building license.
- Copy of a recent EAC bill.
- Copy of the building’s plot plan.
- Original EAC application form signed by the applicant.
- Copies of the last six EAC bills or an EAC electricity usage statement for the last 12 months.
- Copy of the building’s title deed or copies of the plot’s ownership title and construction license.
- Original owner’s consent if the building’s owner is not the applicant or if there is more than one owner.
- Signed statement from the applicant that the residential property for which the application is submitted is used as a permanent first residence.
- Proof of vulnerability for applicants who wish to be grunted the beneficiary fund for disadvantaged and vulnerable electricity consumers.
- In the case of non-Cypriot applicants, a copy of a permanent residency certificate (yellow slip) or copies of 6 recent EAC bills in the name of the applicant.